SAUDI CAPTURE THE FLAG (SAUDI CTF)
The Lead Sponsor of the Cyber Defence Summit – Trend Micro is organising for the 1st time Saudi Capture the Flag (CTF) this year – which is being co-organised by CyberTalents. We are working to discover the best Saudi team to compete in the Arab Regional CTF that will be held in Egypt on 22 September 2019 and the winner of Arab regional qualify to join the Trend Micro International competition in Japan 2019.
- The orientation sessions will be held at different universities in Saudi Arabia from 27 January till 31 January 2019.
- The competition has two stages: Qualification Round (Online) and Final Stage (will be held during the Cyber Defence Summit).
- Anyone who passes the qualification stage individually can participate without any adherence to the age or the nationality or education.
- The minimum number of players/team is two and the maximum number is four.
- 50 % of the team must be undergraduates, i.e.: If a team consists of two, one of them must be an undergraduate.
- 50 % of the team must be holding the nationality of Saudi Arabia, i.e.: If a team consists of two, one of them must be a Saudi National.
// Challenge categories may change without advance notice
- The qualification stage will be held on CyberTalents website for 3 days, from the 07-09 February 2019.
- The qualified teams will participate in the final stage that will be held on the 13 February 2019 at the Cyber Defence Summit.
- The winning team of Saudi CTF will represent Saudi Arabia in the Arab Regional Cyber Security Competition CTF that will be held on the 22 September 2019 in Cairo, Egypt.
- The winning team of the Arab Regional Cyber Security Competition CTF will represent the whole Arab countries at Trend Micro Competition 2019 in Tokyo in November 2019.
To register your participation for the qualification round of Saudi CTF, click the button below.